Thursday, July 26, 2012

I made a mistake !

Yes I made a mistake in the past year. A big one !
I recently realized it. One of my friend made me realize it. since then i can not get this thing out of my head that how i could have possibly make such a huge mistake without realizing !

So what was my mistake ?
before i answer that let me tell one thing about me. I am a internet addict, more of a social networking addict. That means I chat a lot and i keep in touch with people over the internet. Recently i got a new nickname from my friends , chatore (a person who chats a lot!).

Now the mistake.... I thought that the people you chat with are your real friends.
I really admire my friends. I owe them so much ! but last year I didn't communicate well with any of my school friends (actual ones). it took me very long to realize that i didn't even knew where they were this summer. :(. What happened to me during this time ? I got distracted. I got involved in chatting with random people whom i never met or met once or twice. I got so involved that i started believing that those are my real friends. I didn't keep contact with my school friends and even collage friends.
Things changed for me in that period. My priorities changed and also my behavior. I became more and more arrogant and demanding for time. I ,who never had fights generally started having a lot of fights with people i chatted with and even friends of mine. :(. I screwed my endsem papers just for the sake of chatting with people i thought were real friends of mine. I wasted my useful time!

And all of this for what ? Suddenly i realized everything in my life was messed up. so messed up that i cant even tell my friends about it, because i had lost contact with them. :( It took me time to recover from all those shocks and fortunately my friends were there to support me in that time. I had thought i had lost everyone but somethings are for life. some relations are so pure that they never change.

Now i am back. The old me! It dosen't mean i wont chat, it means I'll chat with people who are my friends and not make friends on chat :P. I'll go out more often with people and not just chat with them. I'll try to make relations in life which are not just virtual but also real ! One can not eliminate the online part of social network from his life in this era but one should not eliminate the real aspect of it from his life. Its more fun to go out with friends, watch movies , play games , have meals with them rather then sitting in a room and just chatting.  Moral of the story : their is no such thing as chat friend!
I apologize to everybody, those who only chat with me  and think i am their true friend (sorry i am not, its a fact). and to those I didn't kept contact for long, I'll make sure i make contact from now on.

Its start of a new year and a new me!

Open for comments and discussion !




3 comments:

  1. oye dont worry yr we are always wid you
    tu bhool gya hoga bt hm nii bhoole tjhe bhaiii..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dat's y de kal as "FRIENDS" ..even u can trust in dreams !!!

    ReplyDelete